[Serusers] problem registering with serweb, no email confirmation to user.

rosita sita sita at postmaster.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 16:22:09 CET 2004

dear all,

im using ser 8.12,redhat 9.0,php.4.x,mysql.3.x,sendmail.8.x. and serweb i download the latest version on berlios.

all of my ser service is running ok, but when some one access serweb to subscribe as new users. in my serweb it's say okay and you are sucessfully and the email confirmation will be sent shortly.  but when i check in users email, the email isn't arrived. how comes. i just try this in a intranet.

are anyone have idea and hint???

regard's

sita (politeknik caltex riau)

indonesia