[Serusers] PSTN gateway failover

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Thu Nov 4 17:17:31 CET 2004

Hi Jan,

Thank you for the advice. I am aware and totally agree with your suggestion.
The may reason for allowing $to as source for avp_db_load() was to make
its use possible for REGISTER requests also - if I'm not wrong, for
REGISTER reqs, the TO hdr is used since the RURI contains only domain name.
More liberty, means also more risks :-). But people should know what
they are doing.

Best regards,
Marian Dumitru

Voice Sistem