[Serusers] PSTN gateway failover

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Nov 4 14:14:19 CET 2004

When you are updating the documentation, I would suggest to mention one
more thing:

Using $to for any AVP operations might be a security hole, because To header
field it not used in message processing and might not be related to the the
real callee whose SIP URI is in the Request-URI.

For example in the following message:

INVITE sip:george.w.bush at whitehouse.gov SIP/2.0
To: sip:john.kerry at whitehouse.gov

$to based avp_db_load would load AVPs for someone else than the message
recipient.

  Jan.