[Serusers] REGISTRATION

Suvendu Sethi suvenduji at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 1 18:42:10 CET 2004

Thanks Ramona for your input.
Just after sending my earlier mail I started using
Search but that didn't work either...

if (method=="REGISTER") {
if (Search("(f|From):3[0-9]{3}@")) {
Save("location");
break;
};

Any clue?

Another Question-

Is there any way to re-invite called party if he/she
disconnects the phone. If caller disconnects it should
disconnect but shouldn't be the case for called party.
I know Aspect VoIP controller supports this but not
sure about SER.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Suvendu.