[Serusers] REGISTRATION

Elena Ramona Modroiu ramona at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 1 20:08:32 CET 2004

Your condition is not good because you have to look into To header URI.
The request URI in REGISTER is the address of server. The user which
registers is in URI from To header.

If you use unstable, Andrei introduced variables to access To URI
(commit on the 19th of October), but for stable you have to use search()
function from textops module.

Salutari,
Ramona