[Serusers] NAT

XeloQ Communications tjapko at xeloq.com
Sat May 29 02:00:30 CEST 2004

Thanks for your answer. I figured it out by myself. The problem was the need
of using domain.so. I have asked them a question directly and they are
willing to help....for money.... because they state that everything they put
on paper is clear enough to install mediaproxy yourself. For the rest no
hard feelings. It is mainly my unexperience with this product but SER is
working very well.  Tjapko.