[Serusers] doubts on rtpproxy working properly

Franz Edler franz.edler at utanet.at
Sun May 23 10:38:55 CEST 2004

Hello again,

further on the problem which I posted yesterday (subject: force_rtp_proxy
without any impact on SDP) I have some doubts on rtproxy working properly on
my machine (SuSE Linux 9.0).

When I start rtpproxy (version 20040107) I can verify rtpproxy running with
the "ps" command. But looking for a Unix domain socket, which I expect to be
used by rtpproxy, I cannot find any entry for a socket (using "netstat"
command).

Should not be there a Unix domain socket for rtpproxy if it is running?

Franz