[Serusers] multiple call cpl script

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed May 26 14:45:41 CEST 2004

Hi Richard,

from REAME file :
" Normally this function will end script execution. There is no guaranty
that the CPL script interpretation ended when ser script ended
also (for the same INVITE ;-)) - this can happen when the CPL
script does a PROXY and the script interpretation pause after
proxying and it will be resume when some reply is received
(this can happen in a different process of SER). "

if the cpl script ends or a proxy is executed, cpl_run_script() will not
return to ser script.

Bogdan