[Serusers] multiple call cpl script

Richard mypop3mail at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 10:46:15 CEST 2004

Hi Bogdan,

It works now.

One question... In my normal script, if the call is
not answered, it is forwarded to voicemail. However it
seems cpl_run_script never goes back the ser script
anymore. In order to forward to voicemail, do I have
to use 'if no answer', then 'redirect' to voicemail?

Thanks,
Richard

--- Bogdan-Andrei IANCU <iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de>