[Serusers] doubts on rtpproxy working properly - obviously a versioning problem

Franz Edler franz.edler at utanet.at
Sun May 23 16:03:31 CEST 2004

Hi all,

sorry for bothering you with my rtpproxy problem again.

I now looked for a potential error output of rtpproxy and found:
"rtpproxy: command syntax error" whenever force_rtp_proxy is called.

In addition I found a comment from Jan Janak in the mail-archive on a
similar problem (ser together with rtpproxy): "My guess is that you are
using incompatible versions of rtpproxy and ser, as far as I know the
rtpproxy from cvs can be used with unstable only."

That's obviously my case. I am using stable ser 0.8.12.
Therefore I have to switch to unstable ser and try again.

Greetings
Franz