[Serusers] recommendation for a good soft phone

GR S gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 18:31:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have tested LIPZ 4 softphone. You can download it from zultys' website. Also, there is a linux version of SJphone, but not a friendly one. Both phones are available in binaries only.

http://www.sjlabs.com
http://www.zultys.com/lipz4_download.asp

Regards, Girish

Lambros Lambrinos <L.Lambrinos at cs.ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
Jiri,
We find kphone adequate for 'local' calls but it doesn't perform
very well over the WAN.....

Linphone may be another alternative although we have not
yet tested it...

Lambros