[Serusers] No such file or directory error when Compiling ser 0.8.13 from cvs

steve sgsubs at intechnology.co.uk
Fri May 21 12:00:04 CEST 2004

Hi,
I am compiling latest ser from the cvs tree to allow me to test cpl.

After doing cvs co sip_router

I run the make all as below, but then get a lot of errors as below.

 make all
Makefile.rules:81: action.d: No such file or directory
Makefile.rules:81: crc.d: No such file or directory
Makefile.rules:81: daemonize.d: No such file or directory
Makefile.rules:81: data_lump.d: No such file or directory
Makefile.rules:81: data_lump_rpl.d: No such file or directory
Makefile.rules:81: dprint.d: No such file or directory
Makefile.rules:81: dset.d: No such file or directory
Makefile.rules:81: error.d: No such file or directory
Makefile.rules:81: fifo_server.d: No such file or directory
Etc
Etc

This also happens at the start of each module compile i.e. the tm module
reports callid.d as missing bit the file is there in the dir modules/tm?

Is this normal or do I need to modify some of the make files?

Thanks..

Regards,
Steve