[Serusers] Question:Jabber server lost

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Fri May 21 10:56:29 CEST 2004

Hello,
something happened between SER and your Jabber server and the connection
was closed. Try to watch the traffic between using ethereal or ngrep --
jabber server usually  listens on 5222. Also, running ser in console,
with log_stderror=yes and debug=7 will print a lot of debug messages
that will help to identify the problem,

Daniel