[Serusers] multiple call cpl script

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu May 20 15:06:03 CEST 2004

Hi Richard,

I will give you some hints about how to do it. What you have to do is to
gather in location set all addresses where you want to forward the call
and than just proxy it. So :
	- gather all destination addresses in location set
		- put 223 and 224 (use location)
		- put all 222 contacts (use lookup)
	- proxy the call

If you have problems generating the script, let me know.

Bogdan