[Serusers] multiple call cpl script

Richard mypop3mail at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 12:55:33 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm sorry that I run into so many problems with cpl
scripts.

I want to send a call to multiple phones. For example,
if there is a call to 222, it lookups the location
table and call all registered 222 phones. In
addational, call some other numbers 223 and 224. I
don't know how to do it in cpled. The closest I can
get is this script for 222.

Can someone show me what's the proper way of doing
this?

Thanks,
Richard

========================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE cpl PUBLIC '-//IETF//DTD RFCxxxx CPL
1.0//EN' 'cpl.dtd'>

<cpl>
  <incoming>
    <location url="sip:223 at example.org">