[Serusers] Registered or not

Luis Vazquez luis at teledata.com.uy
Wed May 19 17:54:31 CEST 2004

Thank you very much for your answer Klaus.

I guessed that, but with stable version 0.8.12 it worked!
I mean, I frecuently registered an used a gstream SIP phone (it lets you
put the sip server proxy ip o name, but not the domain) and it registered
as gstream at 192.168.2.176 (the ip of ser) and I was able to reach it
calling gstream at ipcontact.com.uy  and using an SRV record.

$ORIGIN ipcontact.com.uy.
ser 		IN A    192.168.2.176
_sip._udp   IN SRV     20  0   5060  ser.ipcontact.com.uy

On the other hand, I will double check but I'm almost sure I had the
same problem even If I register from a soft phone using
pepe at ipcontact.com.uy, it was shown with serctl ul show, but not with
setctl ul show pepe
(just in case, SIPDOMAIN is ipcontact.com.uy)
Let me check an I will tell you ..

Thanks again
Luis