[Serusers] Registered or not

Mon May 17 21:35:35 CEST 2004

pepe at ipcontact.com.uy and
pepe at ser.ipcontact.com.uy and
pepe at 192.168.2.176

are all different users. Probably the error occurs as pepe is registered
as pepe at 192.168.2.176, but you are tring to call another pepe.

A solution would be to disable domain support in ser, but ASFAIK this
does not work in current CVS. Thus, use only one domain with your SIP
clients.

regards,
klaus