[Serusers] Controlling time-outs for inbound vs outbound calling

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon May 17 21:45:32 CEST 2004

Hi,

unfortunately for the moment TM (transaction module) doesn't support
different timer value for transactions - as you said, the value is
global, it applies to all transactions.

just an idea: if you have a voicemail system that can be programmed to
response to a call after x seconds, you can fork (using add_branch) al
incoming calls to voicemail from the beginning. If your user picks up in
x seconds, ser will cancel the voicemail branch; if not, the voicemail
will answer and the inbound call will be cancelled.

Regards,
Bogdan