[Serusers] SER - TOO MANY HOPS

steve sgsubs at intechnology.co.uk
Mon May 17 12:56:44 CEST 2004

You need to add  mydomain.com as an alias to your ser.cfg I think.

# $Id: ser.cfg,v 1.21.4.1 2003/11/10 15:35:15 andrei Exp $
#
# simple quick-start config script
#

# ----------- global configuration parameters ------------------------

#debug=3         # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)
#fork=yes
#log_stderror=no        # (cmd line: -E)

/* Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode
debug=7
fork=no
log_stderror=yes
*/