[Serusers] SER RADIUS Authentication failure !!

Fred Lee qvoz86 at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 00:04:26 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have successfully compiled and installed radiusclient and SER 0.8.12 with
RADIUS authentication & accounting features enabled.

Using the default ser.cfg file, I am able to register both ports of an
ATA186 (located on same subnet as SER) and make a call from one port to
another.  When modifiying ser.cfg to enable RADIUS authentication and
accounting (as instructed in the RADIUS howto documentation), I am getting
the following error (debug mode):

rc_auth (): Failure

In the ser.cfg fie, I am leaving an empty string for the realm in the "
radius_www_authorize" parameter.

Any idea on what's missing in my ata and/or SER configuration, or what is
causing the problem ??.

Thanks.