[Serusers] limiting expires time

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Sun May 16 20:56:28 CEST 2004

You can set the minimal value of expires parameter. If a UA sends a
shorter expires value then the registrar will automatically use this
minimal (configured) value. See min_expires parameter of registrar
module.

It is not yet possible to set the maximum allowed value -- patches and
contributions are welcome.

No part of the original request is modified, the registrar returns the
new expires value of the contact in 200 OK.

  Jan.