[Serusers] SERWEB problem

steve sgsubs at intechnology.co.uk
Wed May 12 16:48:10 CEST 2004

 Hi,
I had this problem the other day.

It turned out to be an issue with my browser, I was using Firefox and
Mozilla, but then found it worked ok in MS Internet Explorer.

In Firefox  I had cookies enabled but had not ticked "For the Originating
website Only" ticked this and now it works.

My domain does not start with SIP or WWW either, but is ok.