[Serusers] SERWEB problem

Stefano stefanoblasco at tiscali.it
Wed May 12 16:09:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm having a big problem with SERWEB:

I installed and updated serweb from the cvs, i followed guidelines to configure
serweb but it doesn't work!

When i try to login (both users and admin) the page refreshes without giving
an error message.

I tried to execute test.php (phpinfo) and "register_globals" and "short_open_tag"
are both "On". I've also seen that after I load for example admin/index.php
there is an active connection to mysql.

My domain name does not start with "www." or "sip.", maybe this can be a
problem but i don't know how to fix it!

Thanks for your help

Stefano Blasco

Tiscali ADSL libera la velocita'!
Attiva Senza Canone entro il 17 maggio: navighi a 1,5 euro l'ora per i primi
3 mesi,se scegli il modem e' tuo in comodato gratuito e in piu' hai gratis
SuperMail per 12 mesi. Non aspettare, attivala subito!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/640Kbps/