[Serusers] newly added aliases get expire time in the past?

Ezequiel Colombo ecolombo at arcotel.net
Tue May 11 21:13:41 CEST 2004

Jev, the Expires in registration is sent by the client phone (ex: X-Lite set
1800 segs) and this is the value used by ser to save in the table.
If the client dont send the Expiration value you can try with this parameter
of "registrar" module:

1.3. Exported Parameters

1.3.1. default_expires (integer)

   If the processed message contains neither Expires HFs nor
   expires contact parameters, this value will be used for newly
   created usrloc records. The parameter contains number of
   second to expire (for example use 3600 for one hour).

   Default value is 3600.

   Example 1-1. Set default_expires parameter
modparam("registrar", "default_expires", 1800)