[Serusers] Ser+ Sems+ qmail

Tung Vuhoang vuhtung at gmx.net
Tue May 11 20:45:29 CEST 2004

Hi, I have problem with sending voice message. I can recording voice mail.
But the AmSmtpClient can not send the email because Qmail server reject
email that has bare LF (via ethereal I see error 451 server response). I
also try to include fixcrio program in QMail, but in that case SmtpClient
can't not talk to QMail sever because server immediately recognize "EoF
reached" in first message that SmtpClient send.

How I can solve this issue. It seems that I should add "CRLR CRLR" somewhere
in  AmSmtpClient.cpp and rebuilt SEMS but unfortunately I do not know where
to put it. Anyone pls help me with this issue.
Many thanks,