[Serusers] pdt module

Elena Ramona Modroiu ramona at iptel.org
Tue May 11 11:27:26 CEST 2004

Hi,

right now you cannot bypass the terminator digit of the code. This
solution was chosen having in mind automatic generation and no length
limitation of prefixes.

The module was intended to serve the calls from terminal adapters to
other domains. There are a lot of different situations in real world and
the module could be extended in the future to address the most common
ones. Contributors are always welcome! :-)

Ramona