[Serusers] 400 Table 'aliases' not found in memory -- fixed again

steve sgsubs at intechnology.co.uk
Mon May 10 18:01:54 CEST 2004

Fixed again, I decided to leave this and work on other ser tests.

I noticed that changes I made in /etc/ser/ser.cfg did not seem to take
effect.

I did a search of the file system and found another ser.cfg in
/usr/local/etc/ser I renamed this file and everything is ok again.

Any ideas why this file and directory was generated and why it was used in
place of /etc/ser/ser.cfg ??

Thanks...