[Serusers] 400 Table 'aliases' not found in memory -- checked archives added lookup("aliases") before if (!lookup("location")) {

steve sgsubs at intechnology.co.uk
Mon May 10 13:28:41 CEST 2004

I had fixed this by adding the lookup("aliases"); as below, I have restarted
ser this morning and get the error again?

Can this error be caused by anything else? The config file looks the same as
it did last night. (below)

lookup("aliases");

                # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
                if (!lookup("location")) {
                        sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
                        break;
                };

 Very confusing as it has been ok all morning.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...