[Serusers] voicemail and missed call log

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Mon May 10 17:30:58 CEST 2004

Hi Andrea,

I've asked the same questions a couple days ago. Since than, I've been
digging into the code. It appears that it is not possible with both the
stable version and cvs right now. Please correct me if someone has done that
before.

However, it is doable if acc_*_request is available inside failure route.
I've tried that myself. The only drawback is you have to make up the reply
code and can't get it from SER right now.

May I suggest the acc_*_request be available inside failure route?

Zeus