[Serusers] voicemail and missed call log

Andrea Bondavalli a.bondavalli at inet.it
Mon May 10 16:50:55 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Is it possible to setup a failure route with SER where I
send the caller to the callee's voicemail and where I do account
the call as missed ?
I did some tests but I am not able to achieve both the functionalities:
if I setup a failure route where I redirect the caller to the callee's voicemail
I'm not able to log the call as missed ( I cannot use the acc_log_request()
and acc_db_request() functions inside a failure route).

Thank you in advance,
Andrea Bondavalli
I.NET S.p.A. - Research & Development
mailto:a.bondavalli at inet.it
Tel. +39.02.328637232 fax. +39.02.328637702