[Serusers] SER Routing Script Order

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Sun Mar 28 19:45:24 CEST 2004

I am not sure I understand the question correctly. The order of commands
within a route section is important. For example you should call
lookup("aliases") before lookup("location"). Reverse order will not do
what you would expect. Commands within a route section are executed from
the top to the bottom.

The order of route sections within a config file is not important.

   Jan.