[Serusers] SER Routing Script Order

Alan Litster alitster at telcoelectronics.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 16:51:53 CET 2004

Hello,

I need some clarification on the order in which the routing script is
written.

We have multiple gateways that we trigger on various rules. Does it make any
difference to the way the routing script works if the lookup occurs at the
top or bottom of the script??
Our users accounts currently begin with either a 1, 7 or 8 and are of fixed
length. If we add a trigger that begins with one of those digits to send it
off via a gateway, you can't call that particular group of users.

Would it be best to do the lookup at the begining of the routing script or
add length constraints to the triggers?

Regards,

Alan

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is copyright and may contain confidential information.
The contents are intended for the use of the addressee(s) only.
Unauthorized use may be unlawful.
If you receive this email by mistake, please advise sender immediately.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Telco Electronics Limited.
Nothing in this mail shall bind Telco Electronics Limited in any contract or obligation.

Telco Electronics Limited
6-8 Oxford Court
Brackley
Northants