[Serusers] Routing unknown users to PSTN

Andreas Granig a.granig at inode.at
Wed Mar 24 14:28:54 CET 2004

I wrote:
> Would it be a proper solution to just lookup in the aliases- and
> location-table, and, if not found there, just forward it to the PSTN
> gateway? The PSTN gateway should then route it back to my SER if it's a
> number assigned to me, and I'd get a loop, which should be detected by
> the mf_process_maxfwd_header() function.
>
> Sounds like a ugly hack, and I'm really not shure if this would work, so
> how would be the standard solution for such a task? (beside using a PSTN
> prefix)

Hmm... another idea: putting all of my users into a group "internal" and
  process the lookup("location") based on the group:

if (is_user_in("To", "internal")) {
    # this one goes to my voip net
}
else
{
     if(is_user_in("From", "internal")) {
         # internal users are allowed to go to GW
         t_relay_to_tcp("GW-IP", "GW-Port"); # or something like that
         break;
     }
     else {
         # no relaying via my GW