[Serusers] radiusclient new generation, first beta release

Morris, Scott MorrisS at orau.gov
Thu Mar 18 16:41:07 CET 2004

Is there a new HowTo on the Radisu installation?  The one I found on
iptel.org still address the radiusclient on www.mcs.de, and it doesn't exist
any longer.

I have also found the HowTo does not include all installationa dn
configuration changes.  Upon installing this I would be more than happy to
add my installation notes.  In trying to do this before, lfconfig was not
documented in the install.  I would add step by step if needed.

Thanks.

Scott Morris
Enterprise Network Engineer
DOE - ORAU / ORISE