[Serusers] Error with jabber module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Thu Mar 18 18:29:50 CET 2004

Hello,
you can watch the network traffic between SER and Jabber gateway -- use
ngrep or ethereal for that. Jabber server listens on port 5222 for
client connections.

Also you can run SER with debug=7 and log_stderror=yes and you will see
a lot of debug messages that give you details about what is happening there.

.Daniel