[Serusers] ser logs

zeusng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Fri Mar 12 12:05:25 CET 2004

Put the following line (without the <--- part) in your ser.cfg file

#debug=3
#fork=yes
log_facility=LOG_LOCAL6 <---------

Edit your /etc/syslog.conf file (I'm assuming Redhat here, your system may
be different) and add the following entry

# All SER messages go here
local6.*                                                /var/log/ser.log

Restart your syslogd and ser. After that, all log goes to /var/log/ser.log.

Zeus