[Serusers] Problem with messaging under SER

Hendrew lemurspam at au.ru
Mon Mar 8 01:25:08 CET 2004

Good day.

Installed it. Didn't yet configure it. Just brought it up. Have 2 clients
both running Windows Messenger under WinXP. They sign up. When trying to
send messages get "The message couldn't be delivered to all users" error
message. Weird thing the voice calls in Messenger get through easily!!!!
Sorry don't have time to go through all of the manuals for now but I've read
through the SIP protocol manual and as far as i now know there is no problem
in the connection itself, just within SER configuration. What should I do I
have to get the ser server running as soon as I can. Thank you all in
advance.

Hendrew Kobets