[Serusers] Re: No Audio

Daniel Liu daniel.liu at cu88.com
Sun Mar 7 10:07:07 CET 2004

Dear Shirley,
       You need enable nathelper module in SER or buy a commercial
SIP OutBound Proxy.
        Our company's SIP Penetrator is a Session Boarder Controler.It can
act as SIP OutBound Proxy.

regards,
Daniel Liu

URLs from iptel.org, I hope this is useful for you.
http://www.portaone.com/~sobomax/rtpproxy.tar
http://sermediaproxy.dns-hosting.info/

Shirley write: