[Serusers] SER talks SIP to Jabber Server

Délio Filipe Russo Guerra dguerra at av.it.pt
Wed Mar 3 11:54:06 CET 2004

Daniel, here is the log file you requested, and thanks for
the time you are spending helping me.
About de DNS issue, i have an entry in /etc/hosts like
this:
192.168.89.25           im.ptinovacao.pt
msn.im.ptinovacao.pt icq.im.ptinovacao.pt
yahoo.im.ptinovacao.pt aim.im.ptinovacao.
pt

so i don't see the problem resolving host names...

PS. sorry about the size of the ethereal network dump.

Délio Guerra
IT - Instituto de Telecomunicações
Universidade de Aveiro - Portugal