[Serusers] SER talks SIP to Jabber Server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Tue Mar 2 21:48:24 CET 2004

I would need to see some debug messages, too. Set debug=9 and
log_stderror=yes in ser config file and run again. Send me the the debug
messages you get in console.

Do you have all hostnames for jabber gateway in DNS. After receiving a
message from a Jabber user MSN messenger starts using the Record
Routing. So next messages have Route headers and the next statement you
have in your config file

    if (loose_route()) {
        t_relay();
        break;
    };

sends the request further before hitting the Jabber processing part. If
you would have the hostnames in DNS then the request should be sent via
loopback to itself. I need those debug messages to find out more.

.Daniel

PS. Filtering only sip traffic reduces the size of network dump a lot
(for example, set filter to <port 5060>)