[Serusers] SER + B at BUA

Mon Mar 1 12:13:27 CET 2004

Will it be possible to implement the B2BUA as an application like sems,
which uses ser for signaling? One could do all kind of checks to the
messages in ser(.cfg), and then forward the message to the applications
fifo (maybe using the vm module?). The application in turn uses the
ser-fifo to initiatite a new invite. Responses will also be forwarded to
the b2bua fifo.

Will this work?

klaus