[Serusers] SER + B at BUA

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Mon Mar 1 11:13:34 CET 2004

Hello,
you have to follow RFC definition which is pasted below and implement a
new module accordingly.

Back-to-Back User Agent: A back-to-back user agent (B2BUA) is a
         logical entity that receives a request and processes it as a
         user agent server (UAS).  In order to determine how the request
         should be answered, it acts as a user agent client (UAC) and
         generates requests.  Unlike a proxy server, it maintains dialog
         state and must participate in all requests sent on the dialogs
         it has established.  Since it is a concatenation of a UAC and
         UAS, no explicit definitions are needed for its behavior.

.Daniel