[Serusers] new MediaProxy release 1.1.0

Ezequiel Colombo ecolombo at arcotel.net
Wed Jun 30 13:53:02 CEST 2004

Hi all, i am tested the mediaproxy 1.0.1 version on a dual CPU (2.6GHz) and
get at least 180 simultaneous calls !
This is a good and very scalable solution to solve NAT related problems.

 TEST MEDIAPROXY.PY
 ------------------
 180 Simultaneous Calls
 rtpgenerator run on same server
 python-2.2.3-7
 ------------------
 SERVER:
 vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
 model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60GHz
 cpu MHz         : 2593.547
 cache size      : 512 KB
 vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
 model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60GHz
 cpu MHz         : 2593.547
 cache size      : 512 KB
 MemTotal:      1031500 kB
 SwapTotal:     2104312 kB