[Serusers] t.38 fax woes

Tue Jun 29 10:15:43 CEST 2004

1. Your calling UA behaves wrong - the ACK must be sent to the proxy
(record route), not directly to the other UA.

2. increase the log level and watch the sylog output - ser should tell
you if there is a problem with the INVITE message. Do you have a
loose-route() block in your ser.cfg?

regards,
klaus