[Serusers] Replacing URI

Mark Wehberg mark.wehberg at clearviewcatv.net
Mon Jun 28 19:25:01 CEST 2004

Andrei,

I need to check if we are running the RPM, /root/ser-0.8.11-0.i386.rpm,
or if we compiled the source code.  The source code is 0.8.12 and the
textops.c is > 1.28.

When I try to start ser, it is complaining about the module not being
loaded.  And I have the module loaded, b/c I am using the replace
function....

Will let you know.

Thanks again.
-Mark