[Serusers] non-unique call id problem

Sun Jun 27 22:44:01 CEST 2004

This should not happen:

Rfc3261: 8.1.1.4
In a new request created by a UAC outside of any dialog, the Call-ID
    header field MUST be selected by the UAC as a globally unique
    identifier over space and time unless overridden by method-specific
    behavior.  All SIP UAs must have a means to guarantee that the Call-
    ID header fields they produce will not be inadvertently generated by
    any other UA.

Maybe your accounting problem can be solved by using not only the
call-id as identifier, but also the to-tag and the from-tag. These
should also change for new dialogs.

regards,
klaus