[Serusers] non-unique call id problem

Greg Fausak greg at addabrand.com
Sun Jun 27 16:10:07 CEST 2004

What I mean is that the call-id is used for multiple dialogs.
It isn't unique for different calls.  So, if my UAC makes a call, hangs
up,
then makes another call, both calls have the same call-id, the
ACC accounting is showing that the same call ID is being used over
and over.  Is this a UAC bug?

---greg

On Jun 27, 2004, at 4:42 AM, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:

> On Jun 26, 2004 at 18:22, Greg Fausak <greg at addabrand.com> wrote:
>> I am seeing non-unique call IDs from a UA.
>> SHould I reject a call if the Call-ID is not unique?  Has
>> anyone else messed with this?  It is a big accounting problem!
>
> What do you mean by non-unique call id? Is it changing during the call?
> (the call id is supposed to change for each new call)
>

> Andrei

Greg Fausak
www.AddaBrand.com
(US) 469-546-1265