[Serusers] start and stop ser

Cyprien Simons cyprien.simons at tu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 24 17:37:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm quite new to ser, and I can't launch it. So, first things first : I got
SuSE 9.1, ser 0.8.12. I placed the ser directory in /usr/local, I compile it
with "make all" and install it with "make install". When I
tip /usr/local/ser/ser I get "listening on <the adresses>", "aliases"... as
if everything was ok, but I can't see any ser proc when I make a top.

So - if ser is running - how do I do to know if it's running? And second
question, how do I do to stop ser after that?

regards,

Cyprien