[Serusers] Calling thru serweb

Freddy Parra fparra at numind.net
Thu Jun 24 17:10:31 CEST 2004

Hi Gala,

I think the serweb user interface client needs to me smart in this case and send a registration request to ser, when the user logs into their serweb account.
I don't think this is implemented in serweb. Now if either of the users is register to ser using some other UA client such as windows messenger or
sip phone then you should be able to see from serweb that they are logged in. I know that if a user is logged in using windows messenger, that you can actually
see that the user is online and even sent that UA a text message from serweb. I guess is just a question of implementing registration into serweb when a user logs into their serweb account and implementing voice calls on serweb is equivalent to a sip soft phone such as windows messenger.

Regards,

Freddy