[Serusers] Problem in MySql Setup::

GR S gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 13:08:03 CEST 2004

Hello,

You need to install mysql-client in your system, I think there are some other rpms too you need to
install. Do a google search on the iptel site to find out more about your problem.

google for 'mysqlclient.so site:iptel.org'.  This should help...

Regards,

=====
Girish Gopinath  <gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com>